Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
- How does SLO7S protect my Privacy?
SLO7S utilizes the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology
to ensure that sensitive data is completely private. All data is protected by the
latest firewall. All your personal information is kept confidential and secure and
is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. For more information
- Who is the governing body of SLO7S?
SLO7S is a brand owned by Fair Sky Slots Bets ltd a company incorporated under the laws of Bahamas..
- Why do I have to send my documents?
Requiring Documentation for a withdrawal request is an industry standard and a onetime
inconvenience. Documentation is requested to validate that funds are being sent
to the correct person. Identification is also requested for age verification purposes.
On occasion, certain credit cards may requested due to the credit card company’s
regulations, and in order to protect your account security.
Your documents are received and secured in access-restricted manner in accordance
with the Data Protection act. Once documentation has been received in your account,
future cash out requests should be approved with no unexpected delays.
- How do I know if SLO7S is playing
Fair play is the base that we stand on. slo7s.com is committed to providing
fair play at all times. We here at slo7s.com offer a 1 in 3 statistic. This
statistic is guaranteed on our website, on a global scale of our players and is
verified independently by Itech labs in order for us to obtain our gaming license.
You can review our commitment to Fair Gaming in more detail here: Fair Play
- How can I get my 100%
match up bonus?
The 100% matchup bonus is something that SLO7S offers
to all its new players. To claim this bonus all you need to do is make your first
deposit of a minimum of $10.
- Where can I find SLO7S bonus policy?
SLO7S’s bonus policy can be found here.
- Why did I not receive my bonus?
As all our promotions run to GMT time it may be possible that the time in your location
is not the same and therefore the promotion has ended. Feel free to contact our
friendly support team to find out about any other current promotions or offers.
As per our terms and conditions, we would like to remind that any accounts that
have pending cash out requests remaining will not receive any promotional bonuses.
Players have the ability to request bonuses to be disallowed and should this have
been done in the past no bonuses will be added to this account. To check or change
this, please contact our friendly customer support.
- I deposited but did not receive the bonus you promised me by e-mail
You need to ensure that the terms and conditions of the bonus offer such as the
minimum deposit amount and the period during which the deposit needed to be made
in order to qualify for the bonus have been met. On some occasions, bonuses are
required to be wagered on a particular game. Furthermore some bonuses will only
be added after the promotional period is over. Please read the terms and conditions
of the promotional e mail carefully and if you require an additional explanation
as to why your bonus was not added, contact us through live chat or by e mail at
We kindly remind you that some bonuses do not qualify to be received
while you have a Cashout request Pending in your account.
- I received a bonus on my deposit but I didn`t ask for it, why did you add it?
Any bonuses added to your account are usually added automatically if a promotion
is running during that period. It may also have been credited to your account by
your Personal Account Manager either following a personal bonus offer or as a thank
you gesture for your continued loyalty to us here at SLO7S. If you do not wish to
take advantage of the bonus offer please do not play with the deposit and bonus
funds at all and contact us straight away.
- Did I wager my bonus enough?
To check your bonus wagering status, simply access My Account, and view “remaining wagering requirements”.
- How much in bonus have I received until now?
Log on to your Real Money Play account. Click on the "Menu" tab which can be found
at the bottom bar of the lobby, then click on "My history" and choose "Cashier History".
You will then be able to filter your search by month and view all bonuses and deposits
made for that month.
- Why do I not receive a bonus with every
deposit I make?
We do have on-going promotions which are sent out regularly to the email address
which you registered with us, however should you wish to make a deposit and have
not received a promotional e mail for that day, please contact our support team
and we will let you know if you do qualify to receive a bonus on your deposit.
- Do I get a choice of how much bonus
money I can get?
The activity on your account is regularly monitored by your account manager and
this determines if you qualify for a bonus at that point. Please contact our support
team by live chat before making a deposit if you wish to check whether you can receive
a match up bonus on your deposit.
- How can I Stop receiving bonuses in
The 100% match up bonus on your first deposit is automatic and cannot be removed.
However if after that you do not wish to receive any more bonuses, please contact
us and no further bonuses will be added to your account. Once you opt out of receiving
additional bonuses, you will no longer be able to reverse your decision. Please
note that the match up bonus received on your first deposit will still need to be
- How do I deposit?
To make a deposit all you need to do is log on to your Real Money Play Account,
click on the "Cashier" tab in the lobby and click on "Deposit".
You will see a list of deposit methods available to you on the left hand side of your screen.
You can then click on a deposit method of your choice and follow the simple instructions.
For any additional assistance you can contact our live chat support team.
Help Deposit Methods
- In order to deposit your first step is to have a real money account.
- Once logged into your Money account - click on the "cashier" button and select "deposit"
- A list on the left side bar will show what deposit methods are available for you to use - you may see our full options by clicking here.Help Deposit Methods
- Select the method you wish to us
- Follow the simple and easy steps of the method you choose deposit with.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Credit and debit cards:
- Alternative Payment methods: (Subject to local regulations)
- Can I see all the Deposits I have made?
Yes- your past deposits are available to view
- Click on "My Account" in the lobby and go to "Transaction History" tab.
- Select "My Deposits" from the drop down list and then select the period that you
wish to view.
- Then press on 'Show History' and the information that you require will appear.
- Why I cannot deposit with my Visa/MasterCard?
If it is your first time depositing with the card your bank may be applying restrictions
to it or the details may have been entered incorrectly. Please contact our support
team through live chat so that one of our agents can assist you with the deposit.
We also offer alternative safe deposit methods. All deposit methods can be viewed
by clicking on the "Cashier" tab in the lobby.
- I have deposited via wire transfer: why
it is not appearing in my account? Yet money has been taken from my bank account.
It may take up to 5 days for our processor to receive the funds. Immediately upon
confirmation from our processor, we will update your account balance and we will
notify you by e mail that your playing balance has been updated with the deposited
funds. If after 10 business days from making the wire transfer, you still have not
received the funds in your SLO7S account, please contact our customer support team
for further assistance. Kindly make sure you prepare all relevant details of the
deposit made (Date of transaction, amount, currency, transaction reference number
- Why does the deposit still show as 'pending'
and money been taken from my bank account?
Extra security checks and communication between banks can sometimes mean that the
deposit is not reflected into your playing balance immediately. If the funds have
already been taken from your bank account, the deposit should be credited to your
balance with us shortly. If our bank does not receive confirmation within 7 working
days, the deposit will be declined and the payment will be returned to your bank
- Cashing out
- How do I Cash Out winnings?
When you want to make a Cashout, simply:
Please note that Cashout time differs between payment methods. Your personal details should be correctly given in order to receive your money within the above allocated times. Why not check out our Cashout processing times before selecting your payment method.
- Click on 'Cashier' in the lobby.
- Choose the 'Cashout' option.
- Choose your preferred Cashout method – and fill out the short form.
- Click on 'Cashout' and your request will be sent to be processed. You will then be refunded in accordance with your selected Cashout method.
- Multiple Cashout requests made within a 24hr period, and using the same payment method may be combined into one payment.
- You can track your Cashout request visiting the 'My Account' section within the lobby.
- Where can I find SLO7S cash out policy?
SLO7S’s cash out can be found here.
- Can I cancel my Cash out request?
Cash out requests are processed within 48 hours from the date of request. During this time you may cancel your Cash out request from within the 'Awaiting Process' box in the Cashier and return it to your balance. Simply:
- Within the Cashier, click on the "Pending Cash out" button on your left.
- Select the transaction you wish to cancel and click on the "Transfer Money Back to Your Account" button located at the bottom.
- The funds will now be transferred back into your SLO7S account.
After 48 hours from the date of request, the status of your Cash out request will change to 'Processing' and you will no longer be able to cancel it. You will be notified by email when your Cash out request is delivered and the money is sent to you according to the method you chose.
- Every time I want to Cash out I have to send documents?
In short NO – We will only request that you send your documentation once. It will then be saved to your account and future Cash out requests will not incur any delays provided the same payment method is used. However, additional documentation may be requested in cases where a different payment has been used.
- How can I send documents?
We offer an easy way for you to send us your documents:
- EMAIL - You may scan and email the copy of the documents to us. You can also take a photo of the documentation using a digital camera. We would advise saving the image as a .jpeg format.
Furthermore, once we have this information saved in your file, any future cash out request should be processed and approved with no delay.
- Submit Documentation
- How do I submit documentation?
1. Login to your SLO7S Account and click on “My Account”. Select “Documents Upload“.
2. Upload up to 6 files in a single submission and up to 10 files in a single web session. Accepted file types are: JPEG, PNG & TIFF. Maximum upload size is 6MB per file.
3. Once a file is successfully submitted, it cannot be deleted via the website. If you need assistance, you can contact the support center.
4. The Documents Upload tool is supported on IE10, IE11, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari browsers. Mobile devices running iOS 7 and up and Android 4.3 and up also support the tool.
- What types of files are accepted?
The Document Uploads tool only accepts JPG, PNG & TIFF files. Only the first page of TIFF files will be saved.
- Where can I find complete detailed help
on all the games?
Press on the Help button (?)
in any game to learn how to play it. This will give you detailed instructions and
explanations on how to play the game the Prize amounts and Odds. For any additional
Help click on the following link:
- What do I do if I have forgotten my Username and Password?
If you are unable to enter your slo7s.com account or you have forgotten your password, please follow the link below and follow the simple steps to retrieve your details:
Your username or reset password link will then be sent to your e-mail address. (This information is private and secure, please ensure that you are the only person who has access to these details).
- How do I change my Password?
- Log into the site with your existing Username and Password.
- Click on the 'Menu' and then on the 'My Account'.
- Once you are in the ‘My Account' page click on the 'Change Password' link and fill in the relevant fields and press 'Change'.
- What should I do if I feel there is a
discrepancy between game result and winning?
The best way to check the card you just played is by reviewing the card "games history".
This is located in the History section in your account. If you still feel there
is a discrepancy after reviewing your history, please send a Screen shot of the
card you played or the card game number to Contact us Including a short description of the issue you believe
you experienced and the time and date which you played the card will assist us in
resolving the issue. And an account manager will contact you with a resolution or
explanation of what has happened.
- How do I send a screen shot of the card
In order to send a screen shot, please follow these steps:
- Make sure the screen you need to copy is the open window.
- Press the "PrtScn" key located on the top right corner of your keyboard.
- Compose a new email message from your email provider (in hotmail or yahoo for example).
- In order to paste the screen shot onto the new email: press Ctrl+V.
- Send the email to
- How to Enable Cookies?
Cookies are pieces of information that websites store on your computer. Cookies
allow websites to recognize your computer the next time you visit, and to remember
your preferences. Some websites may not function correctly if you disable cookies.
In order to play on our website, you are required to enable all cookies in your
web browser, including third party cookies. You may do so by following the specific
instructions for your web browser:
- Internet Explorer
- Reward Point Program
- What are Reward Points? (For non UK players only)
- Reward Points are another way for SLO7S to reward our loyal players.
- Registered SLO7S Real Money players earn Reward Points as they play.
- Once players reach a certain number of Reward Points they are eligible to redeem
these Reward Points for Bonus Money
- How do players register for Reward Points?
- All Real Money players are automatically registered to earn Reward Points upon making
their first deposit into their Real Money account.
- Earning Reward Points does not cost players any extra money.
- Earning Reward Points is mandatory, but redemption is optional.
- How do players earn Reward Points?
- Reward Points are awarded automatically, based on Real Money wagers and recent player
- Standard Earning Rate is 1 Reward Point for every $40 wagered.
- The number of Reward Points awarded per bet will depend on the game and/or type
of bet placed by the player.
- Reward Points may be awarded for special promotions or as gifts from SLO7S.
- Reward Points cannot be earned through practice mode play.
- How do players redeem Reward Points?
- Once players have accumulated the minimum number of Points, they can redeem these
for Bonus Money.
- Bonus Money redemption is done from the cashier section of the SLO7S site.
- The Bonus Money amount must be more than or equal to the minimum number allowed
for players’ current Reward Level and equal to or less than the maximum number allowed
for the players’ current Reward Level.
- Redeemed Bonus Money will be added to players’ game account.
- Redeemed Reward Points will be deducted from players’ Reward Points balance, but
not from the Total Reward Points.
- Promotional Points awarded as prizes cannot be exchanged for an alternative cash
- Redeemed Reward Points can then be cashed out, providing standard cashout criteria
- Redeemed Points will be subject to standard bonus wagering requirements. See Bonus Policy for more details.
- Maximum redemption of Reward Points per month is calculated as follows: $100
- What are Total Reward Points?
- Once players reach a certain number of Total Reward Points, their accounts will
be automatically upgraded to the next Reward Level.
- Each new Reward Level will provide enhanced redemption rates for Reward Points.
- Total Reward Points are awarded at the same time and rate as Reward Points.
- Total Reward Points are calculated on players’ lifetime activity.
- Total Reward Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- LOYALTY Level is by invitation only.
- Is there a validity period?
- Total Reward Points are based on lifetime activity and do not expire.
- Any Reward Points that were not redeemed within a 3 month period will expire from your Points Balance.
- What happens to the Reward Level and
Reward Points in the event of account closure?
- If a player chooses to close their SLO7S account, they will forfeit their
Reward Level and lose all Reward Points associated with that account.
- Reward Points and Reward Levels cannot be transferred to another account.
- In the event of account closure by SLO7S for any reason, Reward Levels and
Reward Points will be forfeited.
- Reward Points on mobile games
- It is possible to earn Reward Points on the Mobile platform as well as through web
games on SLO7S.
- SLO7S Mobile Players earn points in exactly the same way.
- General Information
- Where can I find SLO7S terms and conditions?
SLO7S’s terms and conditions can be found here.
- Why Can’t I play in Practice mode anymore?
All Practice accounts have a limit of 250 games to play with. Should you chose to
open up a Real Money account, your first deposit of a minimum of $10, and each deposit
thereafter will add another 250 games to your practice account. You may switch back
to Practice Mode at any time and play any remaining games you have available.
- Why is it that I am not allowed to open
up a Real Money account because of the country that I reside in?
Regulatory requirements in some countries do not permit the citizens of these countries
to play with real money. We are able to offer those of you who cannot join us with
a Real money account a Practice account to enjoy our site with. Legislation may
change periodically in relation to your country of residence.
- How can I unsubscribe?
Should you no longer wish to receive marketing materials or bonus offers from slo7s.com,
you may contact us and we will assist you. All of our emails also contain an Unsubscribe
link for your convenience
- How can I close my player's account?
Should you wish to close your account with us, We would be sorry to see you leave
our site, and urge you to allow us to assist you in resolving any issue you may
have. Please contact our Support centre for a fast resolution. However,
if you feel that you need to close your account, you are kindly requested to contact
us. We would appreciate your feedback regarding the reason you wish to close your
account, and what you feel we can improve on our site.
- What currencies am I able to play within
SLO7S offers players 7 currencies in which to wager:
- $ - US Dollars
- € - Euro
- £ - British pounds
- Kr - Kroner (DKK,NOK,SEK)
- R$ - Brazilian real (BRL)
- C$ - Canadian Dollars
- AU$ - Australian Dollars
In order to avoid the cost of Exchange rate fees, it is recommended that you choose
the currency matching your country / deposit method account currency.
- What does GMT mean?
GMT is an abbreviation of Greenwich Mean Time which is the international time, the
basis of the world time clock. It is used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time
when this is viewed as a time zone. Please note that all of our promotions run according
to GMT time. We indicate the times in which the promotions run between. If you are
unsure of the GMT time and it’s relation to your country/time zone please click
on the following link:
- Account Verification
- General Information
Online gambling operators are required by law, via licensing conditions and codes, to take steps to help ensure that gambling is fair and open,
is not linked to crime, and does not lead to harm.
Similarly, to banks, part of this includes collecting customer information for identification, verification and know your customer checks.
- Why do we need more information about you
You may have recently been asked to provide some additional information about you or the source of your account funding from our Responsible Gambling Team.
We operate under a license provided by the UK Gambling Commission and one of our license requirements is to pro-actively engage in initial and ongoing due diligence.
This process allows us to ensure that we can get to know you and provide you with a great player experience, as well as ensuring that we fulfil our obligations in relation to Know Your Customer checks.
At times, it may be necessary as part of this process for us to ask you to confirm your source of funds used to deposit on our website and to assess affordability.
- What are the checks you need to do?
We may just need to ask you to provide some ID, such as a passport, driver’s license or other recognized government issued document.
In some cases we may be required to ask for a bit more background information, which could include conversations around your account activity and to understand your source of account funding and specific areas of responsible gambling.
In some instances, we may ask for documentation to support you have sufficient income to support your gambling activity.
- What sort of documents do I need to send you?
If we ask you to provide source of funds or proof of income documentation, it is important to make sure that you provide evidence that identifies the actual source(s) of funds that you use to bet or play with and that it matches up with and can substantiate your level of activity.
- Director remuneration/Dividends/Pension
- A bank statement/savings account that clearly shows consistent incoming values from an identifiable source
- A Trust deed clearly showing a consistent entitlement to funds
- Dated proof of an award/payment made to you
- Your most recent tax return
- Bank statement showing dividends being paid
- Pension/benefits (pension statement, benefit statement, bank statement showing pension/benefits payment
- Sale of property (letter from solicitor and a bank statement showing payment)
- Inheritance income (letter from solicitor and a bank statement showing inheritance payment)
- Trading/stocks/shares income (a trading statement, tax return showing trading/stocks/shares income, bank statement showing incoming payments from trading/stocks/shares)
- Latest P60 or P45
- What does my bank statement need to show?
Your main bank statement will help us understand the source of your deposits and allow us to assist in helping you play responsibly.
Your bank statement is normally required to show the following:
- Your full name and home address (so that we can verify that the bank statement belongs to you).
- A minimum of 1 month of incoming/outgoing transactions.
This should be your most active account, where we would be able to see a variety of transactions such as, this may be more than one bank account:
- Deposits made to us
- Any income (such as salary)
- Bills and expenses
- Outgoing payments.
Note: If you have a separate bank account for your gaming expenses or more than one bank account, we will require a copy of those bank statements (along with your main bank statement) so that we can correlate your deposits to us.
Please conceal your account number and sort code for security.
- How will this information be used?
We can confirm that the information and documentation you provide will not be shared externally and will be used for the purpose intended.
Your data will be handled with the strictest confidence by teams specifically trained to handle such data,
- Should other online bookmakers/ online casinos ask me this?
Yes, all betting and gaming operators licensed by the UK Gambling Commission have the same responsibility to conduct Know Your Customer checks.
Further information from the UK Gambling Commission can be found here
- What if I don’t want to give you the information/documentation?
If you do not wish to provide us with the required information or documentation, please keep in mind that we may take steps to restrict your account until we are able to obtain this.
- Where do I need to send/upload my documents?
Uploading your documents couldn't be easier. We have designed multiple ways you can upload your documents based on your preference.
The easiest way is to upload the documents directly to your player account by going to ‘My Account’ → ‘Account Details’.
Please note: If you are unable to access your account or the file is too big to upload, you may send your documents via Live Chat or by e-mail.
- Why do I keep getting pop-ups even though I have sent my documents?
This normally mean we are still outstanding information from you, it's a good idea to check your emails to see what we have requested from you.
Unfortunately, until we receive the complete and correct documents, the pop-up will keep appearing upon login to remind you.
Once the documents have been approved, the pop-up will no longer appear.
If you have already submitted everything we have requested, there is no need to re-submit.
Sit back and await a confirmation email to confirm we have everything and your account has been verified.
- Responsible Gaming
Did we answer your question? If not, feel free to contact one of our support agents who will be more than happy to assist you with your tournament query.
- What Responsible Gaming tools do you offer?
We offer a range of helpful tools that can assist you to gamble responsibly:
More information can be found on our Responsible Gaming page
- Play limits (daily/weekly/monthly)
- Loss limits (daily/weekly)
- Reality check
- Cool-off periods (24 hours, 1 week, 1 month, 6 weeks)
- Self-exclusion (6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years)
- Why did you set a Responsible Gambling limit on my account?
We set deposit limits as a way to safeguard our players and to ensure that you are playing within your means.
This can be based on UK averages or documents you have previously provided.
If you would like to increase a limit set by us, please feel free to upload documentation relating to a sustainable income that provides sufficient evidence of your affordability to increase the limit.
You can also contact our support team to discuss the issue further.
- How do deposit limits work?
Daily deposit limits are applied each day at 12:00 AM (00:00 GMT) and end at 11:59 PM (23:59 GMT).
Weekly deposit limits are applied each week, starting on Monday 12:00 AM (00:00 GMT) and ending on Sunday at 11:59 PM (23:59 GMT).
Monthly deposit limits are applied each calendar month, starting from the first day of the month at 12:00 AM (00:00 GMT) and ending on the last of the month at 11:59 PM (23:59 GMT).
If you decide to increase your limits, it will need to be confirmed by you after a 24-hour cooling off period.
If you decide to decrease your limits, the change will take effect immediately.
More information can be found at our Responsible Gaming section.